Want to help? Visit our sourceforge pageand check out a copy of the code.
Use at your own risk. Suggestions, bug reports, problems installing, send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- fixed many bugs which were reported in testing beta-0.4, thanks to everyone who sent in feedback
- actually added the sql necessary for some of the neater features in beta-0.4(rdf, unfiltered newswire box)
- significant changes to imc_httpd.conf that enabel many functions
changes and fixes since 0.3-alpha
- added evan's code for doing feature editing.
- added rdf boxes for displaying www.indymedia features and newswire on front page(in index.pl)
- added unfiltered newswire box to front page(in index.pl)
- added routines for grabbing "official" list of other imcs
- fixed autoincrement bug in new user creation
- changed SSI of imc_front.inc to just insert the contents of the file, becuase it wasn't displaying main stories when a user was logged in.
- test multiple instances running on same box and debug accordingly
- improve installation/configuration instructions based off of any problems people have installing/customizing
- redo perl handlers and site links to dynmaic pages which are served as static so that all links to (newswire,article,front page) point to a static page, which is rewritten via internal redirect if the user is logged in(this will help with search engines, and more importantly, other people's caching web proxies)
- make sure that static newswire caching is working-add a perl handler
- write some docs about how to put the admin interface behind ssl for extra security
- get multilingual support implemented-add a table and corresponding search and publish options, also perhaps wrap a sablotron phase around page generation, such that the last step could be where a style sheet is used as a translation lookup table for text regions.